Computer Class – Excel 1 at Agave Library
Learn how to use the basic data-analyzing functions of Microsoft Excel:
- to create and save a spreadsheet
- to enter data in a spreadsheet
- to use the different Excel cursors
- to use Autofill and Autosum
- to create formulas, manually and automatically
- to use spreadsheets to evaluate data for making good personal and business decisions
Prerequisites: Knowledge of using a mouse and keyboard.
Seating is limited for all classes.
Event Type(s): Adult Education, Computers & Technology
Age Group(s): Adults, All Ages