Track: Computer Science and Engineering
Join us for a discussion about what it takes to organize a makerspace. Share your questions and experience. Our panel of experts will bring their perspective from makerspaces in libraries, schools, and community spaces. Ask your questions about about tools, funding, leadership, software, processes, skills, kits, and more of what goes into making a great makerspace experience. Start where you are and build your community of makers. Learn how during this panel.
- Eric Ose, Robot Ambassador, HeatSync Labs Hackerspace, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Leung, Co-Founder of HeatSync Labs Hackerspace, @uberschnitzel, email@example.com
- Joel Smalley, Previously Operations Manager with ASU Library Makerspace, Joel.Smalley@asu.edu, 480-748-8768
- Laura Royal, Coordinator THINKspot at Mesa Red Mountain Library, Laura.Royal@mesaaz.gov
- Patrick Carroll, Gifted and Talented Program Instructor at Zaharis Elementary Makerspace, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steven Weiner, PhD Student, Human & Social Dimensions of Science & Technology, School for the Future of Innovation in Society, Arizona State University, email@example.com