Track: Community STEM Action & Volunteerism
This session will highlight the power of organization with a vision to promote STEM experiences. Speakers represent three rural regions of Arizona that have brought together members from education, business, government, and non-profits to support STEM. Hear about experiences, about best practices, and strategic planning for success. These are members of vibrant rural Arizona, but their lessons can easily be transferred to community organizing in any community of the state.
- Host: Kalman Mannis, Project Director for Rural Activation and Innovation Network, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, cell/text: 928-245-2839
- Paul Anger, Eastern Arizona Science Initiative, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Rodriguez, K6 Science Specialist and STEM Event Coordinator, email@example.com
- Alexandra Helm, Yavapai College, Verde Valley STEM Expo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holly Henley, State Librarian and Director of Library Services at the Arizona State Library, Archives and Public Records, email@example.com